Steps for processing provisional license and the nursing board examination
Step I: Complete the Application for Provisional License, Examination, and Associate or Generalist Nurse License.
- 2×2 photo
- Affidavit and notary seal
- Part A. Personal and Academic History: complete personal information requested.
- Part B. Nursing Education Program Certification: submit the application to the Office of the Registrar to be completed by the Registrar.
- Part C. Additional Education
- Part D: Personal References
- Part E: Health Certificate
- Part F: Indicate if you hold a provisional or permanent nursing license. Mark Yes or No.
Page 4: Instructions:
Step II: Gatherthe documents required in the application.
Step III:Submit the application and required documentation to the Puerto Rico Examining Board of Nurses (See instructions in the back of the form)
HETS, Testing & Education Reference Center (TERC) is a database designed by Cengage Learning where you can find NCLEX practice exams. Atenas College students have this resource available to prepare for the NCLEX exam. For additional information and instructions visit the Learning Resource Center (Library).